MK Performance Coaching specialises in performance based personalised coaching across a number of different sports.
The mission of MK Performance Coaching is to inspire adults and children to either simply get/keep fit or provide a more structured bespoke programme based on racing targets.
As a fully qualified coach across different sports, the overall ethos behind MK Performance Coaching is that it is based around individual needs and aims. Modern busy lifestyles are often at odds with committing to rigid club or class structured sessions which cater for the group as opposed to the individual. All our sessions are 100% tailored to the individual, right from agreeing a suitable time (midweek/weekends) and venue (home/work/school) through to working towards a more specific fitness/racing goal.
Please visit each individual page to see the different ways MK Performance Coaching can support you to achieve your goals by working together. It is all underpinned by many years of coaching experience, being personally coached, undertaking qualifications, mentoring, participating and learning from an incredible array of athletes across a wide variety of sports.
Further information detailed below:
- Fully qualified British Triathlon Federation Level 2 coach
- Fully qualified FA Level 1 football coach
- Experience of coaching junior athletes from Tristar Series through to Youth Level, including taking them through to podium success
- Coached an athlete to 2018 ITU Duathlon World Championships
- Established triathlon clubs at a number of local schools, organising weekly training sessions and inter-school duathlon races
- Established the TriStars section at Optima Racing Team, coaching weekly Saturday sessions in Richmond Park
- Experience of working with and being coached by World Champions and Olympians
- Experienced football coach with experience coaching in the UK and USA, including pre season programmes, establishing school football clubs and managing a Surrey Youth League football side
- Successfully completed multiple UK and International triathlons (Frankfurt Ironman, Escape from Alcatraz Triathlon, ÖTILLÖ SwimRun World Series, Alpe d’Huez long course, numerous 70.3 races), running (marathons, half marathons, XC leagues) and cycling events (UK and International Sportives, including Ventoux, Alpe d’Huez, Tour of Wessex)
Nothing excites me more than to be given the opportunity to help plan, build and develop someone’s athletic journey. I can’t wait to join you on it!
Yours in health and fitness,