Whether you are simply looking to get/keep fit or have a training goal in mind, we would be able to provide structured sessions to get the most out of you in the time that you have available.
Some of the sessions available include, but are not limited to:
- accompanied long runs to build aerobic endurance which increases the ability of the heart and lungs to get oxygen to the muscles
- structured run interval sessions on the road, track, hills, trails – all designed to improve performance, speed and endurance
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) sessions – these involve intense burns of high intensity exercise followed by varied periods of low intensity active rest, or complete rest
- core sessions to improve strength, stability and balance which will help increase your chances of staying injury free
- accompanied bike rides if you feel uncomfortable riding on the road alone. These can vary between steady, longer rides to shorter, interval sessions on quiet roads
Age, gender or ability level is no barrier to start developing your fitness journey. Please contact me to discuss how we can begin.